- How to do basic household repairs and improvements (plumbing, electrical, decorating, etc.)
- How to plant and maintain a garden and lawn
- Managing a budget and living within it
- Long-term financial planning
- How to plan, cook, and serve basic healthy meals
- Basic baking
- Repairing and maintaining clothes and linens (inc. replacing buttons, sewing a seam, hemming, ironing, and laundry)
- Power tool operation and safety
- Household cleaning.
Sunday, May 22, 2005
What I Want To Teach My Children
I have a list of things that I want to teach my children so that they can function on their own as adults. This list would be the same for boys and girls.
Posted by Katie Bonner at 11:09 AM